Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Windows Live Writer

 

I don’t remember since when i stopped using msn messenger but i at least simply remember that it was my first messenger used ever. Yesterday i downloaded this messenger and guess what they gave some option to download other features as well.

 

I choose Windows Live Writer as well and i would say all blog writer should get it.

  • Easy writing support.
  • Easy photo attachment support.
  • Mixes up well with your blog template
  • Table creation is Damn Easy  (Thought i don’t use it right now.)
  • Dynamic preview of current post
  • Can add Map as well. (Haven’t tested yet.)
  • etc etc.

This blog is posted from live writer. Hope the contents are welcomed :)

Copy of ilost-sawyer-wallpapers_1234_1280x800

ilost-kate-wallpapers_1748_1280x800

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

iPod_1024x768_1

My Searching of Vadodara.

Enjoy sharing….. I’m Loving it

 

No comments: