Friday, November 7, 2008

3 Things in life

I'm not going to write long lecture or any heath tips. I was visiting my favorite sites and came through one question "What 3 Habit Changes Are Your Top Priorities?" It didn't take much time as i've been on them for some time. But that raised few more questions. I tried answering them as well.
Questions and answers goes like this for me,

What 3 Habit Changes Are Your Top Priorities?
1. Stop eating lots of sweets. (I’m still slim though)
2. Stop thinking that success comes at price of freedom.
3. Daily exercise or yoga or sports.

What 3 things you would like to change about your past?
1. My basic education medium. I should have been throughout in English medium.
2. I would proposed 'BhAkti'(my wife/love/etc..) a little early & i would have never proposed 'Dipti'(my college girl)
3. My sitting habits at office.

Your 3 short time goal.
I've already written them in my earlier blog.
1. Clear SCJP exam.
2. Get body in shape (at least reduce my waist It’s 31 right now. Target is 29) or at least get rid off RSI.
3. Shoot a movie.


I’d love to hear from all of you! Share in the comments.
Please, write about your 3 things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..!! Really a tough task Dost..
I accidently never think about those areas of my life..

Let's see.. How your three things analysis goes for my LIFE...

[1] What Habit Changes Are Your Top Priorities?

- To control My ANGER. or better to say to avoiding my "Short Temper Mind set" Towards the things happening around me which are opposite to my Imagination.

- Second is to overcome the laziness and to gain Some Stamina through Cricket n Exercise.

- My negative thinking towards every upcoming challenge of my life.

[2]What 3 things you would like to change about your past?

- My 12th (science) result... :)

- My ignorance towards my family at some stage of my life (that i dont want to remember now).

- Some pieces of "THE GOLDEN PERIOD OF LIFE"(college..!!) that i have spend only in study. ;-)

[3] Your 3 short time goal.

- To achieve some financial stability.
- Make some DOLLE-SHOLLE.
- Shift my family to baroda With me.

Krex said...

[1] What Habit Changes Are Your Top Priorities?
- I don't have many good habits, and those which are bad are no-more habits - they've become part of life and I've become so.
- I hate thinking about good things coz they never happen !! Esp. when you're desperate.

[2]What 3 things you would like to change about your past?
- I don't regret my past - no1 should. I still feel that if G.O.D. won't interfere I can correct oddz of past to goodz of present.

[3] Your 3 short time goal.
- To answer these "3z" convincingly
- Recheck answers.
- Must hit a "public your comment" button.