Monday, September 22, 2008

Really Simple Goal Setting

My favorite simplicity blog, Unclutterer, recently did a good post on goal-setting software called Lifetick, which is actually pretty cool. But as I was playing around with its nice little interface, I realized that for me, such a program is overkill.
I believe in keeping your goals simple, and if you do that, goal-setting and goal-management doesn’t require software.
In fact, you can do it with a single index card.
The key to simple goal setting is to not have too many goals. In fact, regular readers know that I advocate One Goal when possible. While that’s not always possible for some people, having too many goals makes things complicated and requires a more complicated system for keeping track of your goals.
Read more »
http://zenhabits.net/2008/09/really-simple-goal-setting/#more-1343

No comments: